The Center of Excellence (COE) is the "infrastructure" you need to have a program that is a standard, repeatable process that is sustainable. Without it, the program will become another "event" that your organization tried again but failed.
Here are some common questions we get asked when discussing the Executive Sponsor Program:
- How do we set our Executive Sponsors up for success?
- How do we keep the Customer Executive engaged?
- What criteria do you use to match the Customer Executive with our Executive?
- What criteria should we use to select the accounts?
- How many accounts should be in the program?
- How do you handle Global Accounts?
- How do you capture the great insight gained and leverage within the organization?
These are all excellent questions and ones that I’m always excited to answer, because when built correctly leveraging proven methodology, best practices and our experience it will ensure the program is set up for success.
I will discuss "Executive Sponsor Program CSF#3 - Pace" in my next blog.