In my final CAB Planning blog, the focus is on meeting content. While there are many important elements to a successful CAB meeting, relevant content is what will drive success and keep members coming back.
To ensure you're including topics of interest to all members, follow these suggestions:
- Survey your members for topics most important to them to discuss. List the topics with the highest responses and review with the internal team to help determine the 3-4 deep dive topics for the agenda.
- Get input from your internal team - find out if they have any "burning issues" that the CAB could address. Ask them what one or two things they would like to learn from customers; what answers do they need to move forward on a decision, etc. Take that feedback, combine with member feedback, then determine your final agenda topics.
- Consider allowing one or two members to present on a challenge they had and how they overcame that challenge.
- For a topic you know is of interest to the group, build one of your sessions as a "Panel Discussion" and ask 3-5 members if they would be willing to participate. NOTE: Place members on the panel who have differing perspectives on the topic.
- Get creative and integrate a fun team-building event into your next meeting.
May you have a Happy and Successful New Year!