Topics must be thought-provoking and presented in a way that not only keeps customers engaged, but encourages them to offer their perspectives, insights and ideas for solutions.
Considerations for Content Development
- Discussions must be relevant to all participants (or they won't feel it is worth coming back)
- Meeting topics should align to the objectives set forth for the advisory board
- Survey members prior to the meeting on the topics they would like to discuss with their peers
- Incorporate variety in session formats to keep members engaged
- Discussions should be designed for dialogue (tee up the discussion and let the members talk)