Marketers often times find it easier to apply the trusted tenets of B2C marketing to B2B selling. Unfortunatley, they then end up with disastrous results because of B2B marketing’s more complex and lengthier buying cycle. While some basic rules apply, B2B marketing is quite different and needs different tactics. It demands marketing involvement for a longer time, and with more specificity.
What else makes B2B marketing different? What should marketers change to get more results from B2B campaigns? How can a B2B marketer connect with customers and leverage innovation to drive business growth?
Join this free webinar sponsored by Regalix for a chance to engage directly with Geehan, as well as other marketing professionals. Don’t miss this insightful discussion on:
- Unraveling the differences between B2B and B2C
- Increasing marketing’s credibility with the Leadership team
- Aligning strategies to market needs
- Engaging & leveraging your most valuable customers
- Achieving sustainable, predictable and profitable growth
All registrants will receive an abstract from Sean's National Best Seller, The B2B Executive Playbook.