Hi, I am Amy Spahn, an Account Manager at the Geehan Group. In my upcoming blogs I will be spending time taking you through the many facets of an Annual Account Review. In order to drive a consistent, repeatable process for the entire sales organization there needs to be processes, tools and templates in place to drive the desired outcome…the delivery of a successful review for your customer’s.
I will be exploring topics and answering questions such as:
• What are common challenges faced with launching an Account Review program?
• What are common challenges with implementing an Account Review program?
• What are some critical success factors?
• What kinds of things should be included in an Account Review?
• What tools and templates might need to be created?
The content provided in my blog will guide you through each step of the process from determining whether or not your sales force is ready for an Account Review program, to the resources you will need to implement and execute each and every day.
It isn’t as easy as you might think. My next post will begin to paint the picture of what an Annual Account Review should be; I will give you a hint, it isn’t a sales pitch.